Rate this topic

My daughter has Celiac Disease and my son's TTG recently came back negative, but I plan to have him tested again when he's older (he's only 2 now).

My question is about dairy. He has always had excema, a big belly, and is sick with colds and runny nose almost all the time. He has had ear infections every 2-3 weeks since birth. Somebody told me that there could be a connection between dairy and all these colds and ear infections. Has anybody had experience with this? (I had thought it might be Celiac after my daughter was diagnosed, but his TTG was clearly negative.)

My daughter has Celiac Disease and my son's TTG recently came back negative, but I plan to have him tested again when he's older (he's only 2 now).

My question is about dairy. He has always had excema, a big belly, and is sick with colds and runny nose almost all the time. He has had ear infections every 2-3 weeks since birth. Somebody told me that there could be a connection between dairy and all these colds and ear infections. Has anybody had experience with this? (I had thought it might be Celiac after my daughter was diagnosed, but his TTG was clearly negative.)

Both of my daughters gets colds and a runny nose with dairy. Also my motherinlaw told me that dairy used to cause frequent ear infections in my husband. I hope that helps and good luck figuring out what it is.

A good friend of mine has 2 kids with excema and they also had very frequent ear infections. It all resolved within weeks of going dairy free and gluten free.