gfreecarboholic

Gluten Free App For Iphone Or Ipod

Rate this topic

I thought I would share an Ipod application I found that I think is extremely helpful. It's called "Is That Gluten Free?" and it's truly fabulous. It has lists of products (by category) with the information of when it was verified as gluten-free and a complete list of ingredients labeled as "safe" "unsafe" or questionable. You can also add your own notes on each product and ingredient.

As a total newbie (less than a week gluten-free) I found this app so helpful for my first trip to the grocery store. Obviously, I would not only rely on the information on the app but it helped me to know what products to pick up to read the label.

Just thought I would share. The app can be found on the App Store and it was only $8.00 to download. Totally worth the money in my opinion.

• Upvote 1

I found a app on my smart phone that has a barcode scanner to tell you if it contains gluten. Think it was free.

• Upvote 1

I have this app, too. It's nice to be able to check out brand names BEFORE going to the grocery store. I'm also a newbie, so I'm learning what I can and can't eat. Checking a million labels at the grocery store with 4 kids in tow is NOT easy! LOL! Advanced prep work is well worth the $8 for me.

• Upvote 1