momtok&m

What Vitaminsdo Give Your Kids?

Rate this topic

DD is 2 now and just doesn't seem as healthy as she should. We went to a chiropractor for addvice, she suggested vitamins (which she sells), a referral for some sort of biofeedback or biorhythm and adjustments (not comfortable with that). I agree with the vitamins, especially Bs. What vitamins do you use? Also what brand? I give her Swansons Childrens multivitamin, 250 mg of Vit C and Swansons childrens probiotics as needed.

DD is 2 now and just doesn't seem as healthy as she should. We went to a chiropractor for addvice, she suggested vitamins (which she sells), a referral for some sort of biofeedback or biorhythm and adjustments (not comfortable with that). I agree with the vitamins, especially Bs. What vitamins do you use? Also what brand? I give her Swansons Childrens multivitamin, 250 mg of Vit C and Swansons childrens probiotics as needed.

I find Genestra has been the best for us. We take them separately, not a multi. My son needs to avoid soy as well.

Also, we use Natren for probiotics and Carlson for fish oils.

Monica

We use for a Multi: Gummy Lil Critter but I usually buy the Target brand Up & Up

For a Fiber supplement we use Vitafusion Weight management gummies

For Omega-3 we use lil Critters gummies

Obviously :) gummies are the only thing my DD will take.