Nat1

Celiac Linked To Candida

Rate this topic

You guys might already know this but it was news to me. I think this is a very important piece of information...

My link

I struggled with Candida for years in many different manifestations (I thought it was normal to have a yeast infection for two weeks after every period). It disappeared miraculously during my second week gluten-free. I've been gluten-free and Candida-free for 5 months now.

Apparently, birth control pills contribute to candida growth. I had no idea!

You guys might already know this but it was news to me. I think this is a very important piece of information...

My link

So we have gluten, casein, salicylates, and now candida that can all cause anxiety and other neurological problems. It is easy to see why when some people go gluten free and dairy free that they still can have problems. Until the core problem, the leaky gut is healed and the causes of the leaky gut are removed, there is always going be the next thing to cause problems. God only knows what the genetically modified foods are going to do.

As for helping to rid the system of candida, our family has been using extra virgin coconut oil in combination with probiotics. It is antifungal and antibacteral.

thanks for this link! Just this past weekend I was discussing celiac at a family get-together, to raise awareness and hopefully prompt them to get tested. So this is really helpful information for me to pass on to relatives who have regular infections - at least 2 that I know of!

thanks for this link! Just this past weekend I was discussing celiac at a family get-together, to raise awareness and hopefully prompt them to get tested. So this is really helpful information for me to pass on to relatives who have regular infections - at least 2 that I know of!

I found this website... I know most of them are bs but this one seems different. I think Threelac could realy be a solution for Candida. I ordered some, so we'll see.My link