KellyN.

Stomach Discomfort Comes And Goes

Rate this topic

I'm still waiting to have my bw and have yet to be diagnosed, but I suspect I have a gluten intolerance. But, I wondered if anyone who is pos for a gluten intolerance/celiac has noticed that their stomach discomfort comes and goes? I would say on average I have notable discomfort (burning stomach, cramping, bloating, feeling constipated) mulitple times a week, but it's not constant everyday. Is that consistent with celiac?

I also had stomach discomfort off and on initially seemed to be aggravated only when I ate and at the beginning just a few things seemed to set it off. However now it seems over the last two years it been significantly worse more easily aggravated. To answer your question yes that seems pretty consistent with Celiac you are not alone with your symptoms.

I wonder the same thing. My 5 yr old has on and off stomach aches for years, although they've been pretty much constant the last 3 weeks. I'm also wondering if celiac is cause of her symptoms. She doesn't have any diarrhea either which I read is pretty common for celiac, but everybody does react differently. I just really hope I get some answers soon, I can't stand seeing my child in pain anymore, and on top of that she's missing so much school it's insane.