Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

joej1

Brain Fog / Organix Testing

Hey guys,

I think my case was pretty severe. Had bad adrenal function, brain fog, dizziness, anxiety blah blah blah. I have been off gluten for 3 months and while the anxiety/panic symptoms are doing a bit better my energy levels and brain fog are still up there. I'm sure i have pretty bad intestinal issues, leaky gut, etc. My best guess is that this stuff has a lot to do with the leaky gut and malapsorbtion issues. Did these type of issues resolve for people quickly? I am guessing it has to do with vitamin levels and I am debating getting an organix test which will tell me a lot about my vitamin status as well as other markers of candida, detoxification pathways and the like. has anybody ever gotten the organix test done?

-Joe

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

This is something I have been truly curious about also. I was told during my initial stages of recovery, I am not supposed to take viatims and minerals, except Vit B and D. But for how long and when is the lining supposed to heal? You've been recovering for 3 months and still have GI issues?

As you stated, is detoxification the answer? Ive never heard of the organix test before. I'm not much help, only more Qs :)

Haha yea there are always questions with this stuff eh? Well it can take a long time to heal from all this. Organix testing basically tests markers in your body to test energy production, carb/fat metabolism, detox capacity and things like that. It also tests for markers of candida/bacterial overgrowth. I mean the end result will probably be the same but i think that knowing some of these things and working with someone experienced will really help speed the process.