TG99

Gluten Free Work Trip

Rate this topic

I am traveling to Atlanta (Galleria area) next week and I need help finding gluten free options. I will be travleing with co-workers who do not have diet restrictions. I don't want to be a burden!!!

Atlanta is a great place to travel gluten-free! My favorite place to go is the fast food restaurant Chik fil A. You can print out the gluten-free options before you go. There is one in the airport and also in the CNN building near Olympic Park.

Delight Magazine had an article about gluten-free Atlanta last summer. Here is a list of the restaurants it gave that have gluten free options.

Metro Fresh

Saba

Lavendar Asian Bistro

Outback

Rosa Mexicano

Leon's Full Service

Crepe Revolution

The Iberian Pig

5 Season's Brewing

Pepperoni's

ZPizza

Fox Bros.

Slopes BBQ

Shane's Rib Shack

Park 75

Shaun's

Fogo de Chao

South City Kitchen

Sugo

Wisteria

Atlanta! I am so jealous; I just got back from there about a week and a half ago and it was wonderful! I was there on business too so I had to eat out a lot. My favorites were Shane's Rib Shack, Longhorn Steakhouse, Red Robin (I went there three times in a week, haha) and The Outback. I am a sensitive Celiac and did not get glutened at any of those places. I also got a lot of my food from the Publix grocery store, which surprisingly had many gluten free options. Have fun!

Great info...thank you!

Atlanta is a great place to travel gluten-free! My favorite place to go is the fast food restaurant Chik fil A. You can print out the gluten-free options before you go. There is one in the airport and also in the CNN building near Olympic Park.

Delight Magazine had an article about gluten-free Atlanta last summer. Here is a list of the restaurants it gave that have gluten free options.

Metro Fresh

Saba

Lavendar Asian Bistro

Outback

Rosa Mexicano

Leon's Full Service

Crepe Revolution

The Iberian Pig

5 Season's Brewing

Pepperoni's

ZPizza

Fox Bros.

Slopes BBQ

Shane's Rib Shack

Park 75

Shaun's

Fogo de Chao

South City Kitchen

Sugo

Wisteria

Thank you!

Atlanta! I am so jealous; I just got back from there about a week and a half ago and it was wonderful! I was there on business too so I had to eat out a lot. My favorites were Shane's Rib Shack, Longhorn Steakhouse, Red Robin (I went there three times in a week, haha) and The Outback. I am a sensitive Celiac and did not get glutened at any of those places. I also got a lot of my food from the Publix grocery store, which surprisingly had many gluten free options. Have fun!