bear19

Reliable Digestiv Enzyme

Rate this topic

Hi

I just became involved with your site and would like some help.

I am looking to start taking some Betaine HCL for digestion

I currently take Premier Research Labs (dr. Bob Marshall) but is getting too expensive.

I suffer from some bloating after meals and have tried gas-x alonfg with Beano with not much luck.

I hope someone can help.

thanks

Hi

I just became involved with your site and would like some help.

I am looking to start taking some Betaine HCL for digestion

I currently take Premier Research Labs (dr. Bob Marshall) but is getting too expensive.

I suffer from some bloating after meals and have tried gas-x alonfg with Beano with not much luck.

I hope someone can help.

thanks

Welcome to the forum! The last I heard Beano is not gluten-free.

Hopefully someone else will be along soon to give you more info on your other questions.

I checked with manufacturer for Gas X before, but I can't remember what was in it. I know that it either had gluten, lactose or soy...or combo. I can't tolerate any of it. I quit it! I am sorry to say that you will probably have to spend some $ on a good enzyme. I buy Enzymadica brand from Whole Foods. For their best kind called Digest Gold...it's about $30 per bottle. It works for me though. If I take one with every meal, then I stay manageable. I also take their Probiotic formula once per day, and I can definitely tell when I don't take it. I think that it's aroune $20-$25 per bottle, but well worth it for me. I've taken 2 digest gold capsules before some wine and have been okay, when I normally would not be. The GI doc gave me 2 sample boxes of pharma enzymes, and they both had lactose in them. He guessed that I was lactose intolerant, but still gave me the prescription. I took them twice and then went out to find my own. Enzymadica is free of all of the usual problem allergies and intolerances. If you haven't gone off of all dairy and soy, then I'd try it for a week. I felt soooooo much better.

Thank you very much I will give it a try.

I checked with manufacturer for Gas X before, but I can't remember what was in it. I know that it either had gluten, lactose or soy...or combo. I can't tolerate any of it. I quit it! I am sorry to say that you will probably have to spend some $ on a good enzyme. I buy Enzymadica brand from Whole Foods. For their best kind called Digest Gold...it's about $30 per bottle. It works for me though. If I take one with every meal, then I stay manageable. I also take their Probiotic formula once per day, and I can definitely tell when I don't take it. I think that it's aroune $20-$25 per bottle, but well worth it for me. I've taken 2 digest gold capsules before some wine and have been okay, when I normally would not be. The GI doc gave me 2 sample boxes of pharma enzymes, and they both had lactose in them. He guessed that I was lactose intolerant, but still gave me the prescription. I took them twice and then went out to find my own. Enzymadica is free of all of the usual problem allergies and intolerances. If you haven't gone off of all dairy and soy, then I'd try it for a week. I felt soooooo much better.