shayre

Looking For Safe Org Olive Oil

Rate this topic

I just learned by member T.H. that Spectrum Org olive oil is processed on same equipment as wheat germ oil. Maybe that's been part of my problem!!!!!!!!!!!! So now I'd like to know from the sensitive folks, what organic brands work...even non-organic I might consider?

The one I've been using is Bariani Olive oil. We order ours on-line, although I have seen it in a few stores in California when I've visited there, as well.

TH...I see your description. What were your son's symptoms that disappeared on gluten-free diet. My son is also negative, but I've wondered about some things for sure...

Also, thank you for the oil recommendation. I WAS using Villa Flor from Whole Foods before I switched to spectrum, and thought that I was fine on that too. I just wanted to be more cost effective...figures! Being gluten-free for me is expensive, cause I have to mostly eat organic. Okay, so I'll start checking more closely. Yeah, the olive oil and wheat germ oil blows my mind! I had no idea. I would guess that oils probably don't wash off of the equipment very easily...