Rate this topic

I still occasionally have bathroom issues. I was ok at first...maybe the first year, and I KNOW when I get glutened as I get the bad pain/sweating/headaches/D and so on. There are days that I go to the bathroom 3-5 times with no pain or D related to it. It just becomes "urgent" and I have to go. I really don't think I am driven enough to do an elimination diet, and would probably stress myself out more then I do already with being gluten-free. So who would I see about other food intolerance/allergies? Would it be my gastroenterologist or could my normal doctor do that kind of thing? What tests would they do?

Sorry for all the questions...But, I have also heard people who have Celiac have to take a Probiotic to have a more healthy gut? Which one's are relatively cheap and gluten-free if this would be the way to go?? Thanks!!

I am very new to the gluten free life, so I am not an expert. I liked entrolab.com

I found out that my son has problems with gluten, casein (milk), and eggs. I didn't even need a doctor's appointment--they just send you the kit, and you mail it back to them. It's a consideration for you. They test for other things too like soy and yeast etc.

Good luck!

I am very new to the gluten free life, so I am not an expert. I liked entrolab.com

I found out that my son has problems with gluten, casein (milk), and eggs. I didn't even need a doctor's appointment--they just send you the kit, and you mail it back to them. It's a consideration for you. They test for other things too like soy and yeast etc.

Good luck!

Thanks for the info!