sassnasty

Any Good Blood Tests That Are Recommended?

Rate this topic

Any one out there have any blood tests that would be recommended to ask for from your Dr?

I have been gluten free for 3 months now after my diagnosis and it seems like I am still out of whack, Just wondering if there are any tests that could be suggested, such as thyroid, testosterone( which really seems to be deficient lateley) or any others such as potassium, magnesium, vitamin deficiencies etc. Would be grateful!

Any one out there have any blood tests that would be recommended to ask for from your Dr?

I have been gluten free for 3 months now after my diagnosis and it seems like I am still out of whack, Just wondering if there are any tests that could be suggested, such as thyroid, testosterone( which really seems to be deficient lateley) or any others such as potassium, magnesium, vitamin deficiencies etc. Would be grateful!

I would ask for all of the above, also Vitamin D, B12 especially, iron/ferritin, folale. So many of us are deficient in these things from malabsorption and end up with anemia, osteoporosis, hypothyroidism, etc.

Sorry, lost my manners, welcome to the board. All questions welcomed :)