Caremate

Not Sure What To Do..

Rate this topic

So I've been Gluten Free since probably the end of June/early July. I've been to the nutritionist and I've completely gone gluten-free (even using my own utensils)But I'm still not feeling well on a lot of days. Some days I feel fine and better then from before I was diagnosed. Then days like today where I feel like crap. I'm getting migraines again, stomach all funky, nausea, etc. I don't understand what I am doing wrong or what else I can do to help myself. Dairy doesn't seem to bother me when I drink or eat it but should I take it out? I only have milk once in a while and cheese (well whenever possible :) ) I just want to feel better. I go back to the doctor I think in January and I really want to feel well by then so no more tests lol I'm open to any suggestions!

A lot of us have trouble with dairy and soy. Try eliminating both from your diet completely. I'm feeling a lot better on the GAPS diet as well. GAPS eliminates unfermented soy, dairy (until you heal), all grains, starchy vegetables, and refined sugar and heals the gut with broth and probiotics.

Write down what you are eating every day. What is different?

You may not understand where the cross contamination is coming from, but that doesn't mean it's not there.