Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ellie84

The "I'm Not So Happy Today"- Topic

Oh my goodness.

I'd definitely get a camera system.

You could not even begin to fathom how loud it gets. I would never believe it had I not lived it. The windows rattle and my husband and I have to go into a closed room on the other side of the house just to talk to each other.

It takes a lot to get me mad, but this makes me FUMING angry. :angry: Our peace and quiet is violated by some, well, jerk who believes he is entitled to do as he pleases.

<p>Confirmed celiac disease February 2011 from biopsies. Strictly gluten free March 18 2011.Diagnosed with fibromyalgia April 13 2011.3 herniated discs, myofascial pain syndrome, IT band syndrome, 2 rotator cuff injuries - from an accident Dec. 07 - resulting in chronic pain ever since. Degenerative disc disease.Osteoarthritis in back and hips.Chronic insomnia mostly due to chronic pain.Aspartame free May 2011.

When our lives are squeezed by pressure and pain, what comes out is what is inside.

Join eNewsletter

So, to turn the topic off nasty neighbors and onto myself...

Hubs came down with a bug (got to love airplane travel)...and didn't realize it til we'd gotten quite cozy.

So, my cold symptoms are mild but my stupid stomach feels like there's a rock in it.

He's eating everything in sight and I want to hurl.

I'm so unimpressed.

Oh, shoot. Dumb plane travel. :angry: Poor stomach. :o Maybe you should hurl onto some of that food! I bet that would do it. :P

<p>Confirmed celiac disease February 2011 from biopsies. Strictly gluten free March 18 2011.Diagnosed with fibromyalgia April 13 2011.3 herniated discs, myofascial pain syndrome, IT band syndrome, 2 rotator cuff injuries - from an accident Dec. 07 - resulting in chronic pain ever since. Degenerative disc disease.Osteoarthritis in back and hips.Chronic insomnia mostly due to chronic pain.Aspartame free May 2011.

When our lives are squeezed by pressure and pain, what comes out is what is inside.

Join eNewsletter

You could not even begin to fathom how loud it gets. I would never believe it had I not lived it. The windows rattle and my husband and I have to go into a closed room on the other side of the house just to talk to each other.

It takes a lot to get me mad, but this makes me FUMING angry. :angry: Our peace and quiet is violated by some, well, jerk who believes he is entitled to do as he pleases.

I probably CAN imagine. Our neighborhood has very close houses. I can hear my neighbors open their garage door. One neighbor did have a party around new years - and quite frankly it was out of character for her - I wondered if she was even home since she had lots of visitors around that time. A house sitter? Anyway, it was LOUD in our house.

Have another neighbor - across the street, that starts his quad at 6 am some mornings. Its like it's IN my house. I think someone spoke to him because he was letting it idle for 30 minutes. Now he starts it and leaves.

But I can say none of them are quite up to par with what you put up with. I say build a case and take it to the police. The vandalism is just ridiculous and should be prosecuted.

Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today. ~ Mark Twain

Probable Endometriosis, in remission from childbirth since 2002.

Hashimoto's DX 2005.

Gluten-Free since 6/2011.

DH (and therefore Celiac) dx from ND.

Responsive to iodine withdrawal for DH (see quote, above).

Genetic tests reveal half DQ2, half DQ8 - I'm a weird bird!

Join eNewsletter

I probably CAN imagine. Our neighborhood has very close houses. I can hear my neighbors open their garage door. One neighbor did have a party around new years - and quite frankly it was out of character for her - I wondered if she was even home since she had lots of visitors around that time. A house sitter? Anyway, it was LOUD in our house.

Have another neighbor - across the street, that starts his quad at 6 am some mornings. Its like it's IN my house. I think someone spoke to him because he was letting it idle for 30 minutes. Now he starts it and leaves.

But I can say none of them are quite up to par with what you put up with. I say build a case and take it to the police. The vandalism is just ridiculous and should be prosecuted.

We have been building a case, documenting every single thing, but they will not prosecute. Get this - this guy is FRIENDS with some of the police! How I do not know. Maybe from jail. :P

Join eNewsletter

We have been building a case, documenting every single thing, but they will not prosecute. Get this - this guy is FRIENDS with some of the police! How I do not know. Maybe from jail. :P

I don't know the laws in Canada but is public embarrassment an option? YouTube?

And if you get them on video (with audio) I think it will be hard for even a friendly police force to ignore it. Especially if you go for their throat, too.

Have you consulted an attorney?

Do you have Homeowner's Associations there? I think they are the devil, but in this case might be handy.

Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today. ~ Mark Twain

Probable Endometriosis, in remission from childbirth since 2002.

Hashimoto's DX 2005.

Gluten-Free since 6/2011.

DH (and therefore Celiac) dx from ND.

Responsive to iodine withdrawal for DH (see quote, above).

Genetic tests reveal half DQ2, half DQ8 - I'm a weird bird!

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter