TJ060306

Newbie Here! Dx Today!

Rate this topic

I have been having issues for about two years now. I had a postive bx in Oct 10 but since my bloodwork was negative he said no I didnt have it. Well a year later and still GI issues I had another positive bx so he said today I have celiac. So much to learn and with a 3 and 4 year old and in nursing school it is going to be a stressful couple of months transtioning into this gluten free world. Just saying hi and I am sure I will be posting alot now! :lol:

Hello and welcome to the Club! :D

This is a great place...take a walk around and ask any questions you may have.

I have been having issues for about two years now. I had a postive bx in Oct 10 but since my bloodwork was negative he said no I didnt have it. Well a year later and still GI issues I had another positive bx so he said today I have celiac. So much to learn and with a 3 and 4 year old and in nursing school it is going to be a stressful couple of months transtioning into this gluten free world. Just saying hi and I am sure I will be posting alot now! :lol:

Hello!

I have a 4 and 5 year old and just went gluten free about 6-7 weeks ago I think the first couple of weeks were rough. I found that Minute Rice is gluten-free and Larabars were my go-tos for convience!

I am slowly trying to use up all our gluten containing food in the house...so that we will at some point all be gluten free, not just me. As I fear my kids also have it...especially my youngest who has ezcema already.