Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

egallag

Louisville, Ky

Hi,

I would love to know if any meetups or potential for support group in Louisville KY? I tried Gluten Free Louisville, but the site does not seem to be updated and their application will not come up when I try to view/print. Not sure if they are still active.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Did you try this site? http://www.glutenfreelouisville.org/

The group is still active. Give an officer a call if you have ?'s.

You don't need to send in a application. Just show up at the next meeting and they'll give you an app.

Usually meeets 2nd Thurs. of the month if I remember right. Jan. is not listed on the site but go ahead and give someone a call or send an e-mail.

Me: GLUTEN-FREE 7/06, multiple food allergies, T2 DIABETES DX 8/08, LADA-Latent Autoimmune Diabetes in Adults, Who knew food allergies could trigger an autoimmune attack on the pancreas?! 1/11 Re-DX T1 DM, pos. DQ2 Celiac gene test 9/11

Son: ADHD '06,

neg. CELIAC PANEL 5/07

ALLERGY: "positive" blood and skin tests to wheat, which triggers his eczema '08

ENTEROLAB testing: elevated Fecal Anti-tissue Transglutaminase IgA Dec. '08

Gluten-free-Feb. '09

other food allergies

Did you try this site? http://www.glutenfreelouisville.org/

The group is still active. Give an officer a call if you have ?'s.

You don't need to send in a application. Just show up at the next meeting and they'll give you an app.

Usually meeets 2nd Thurs. of the month if I remember right. Jan. is not listed on the site but go ahead and give someone a call or send an e-mail.

Thank you! :)

Hi egallag,

I'm in the Louisville group, and our meeting is this Thursday, 1/12 at 7pm at Baptist East. We meet in the Education Wing on the second floor. You don't have to be a member to come to the meetings. :)This Thursday is pancake/waffle night! :P

Hi egallag,

I'm in the Louisville group, and our meeting is this Thursday, 1/12 at 7pm at Baptist East. We meet in the Education Wing on the second floor. You don't have to be a member to come to the meetings. :)This Thursday is pancake/waffle night! :P

Sorry I missed this one, but I will be there in February! Thanks for the info.