Rate this topic

I can't find anything on the website for Healthe Trim and need help losing a few pounds. Does anyone know if it's gluten free? I work out and only eat about 1200 calories a day...nothing is working. I put on about 20 pounds in 3 months when I went gluten free and only lost 5 so far. Very frustrated... :(

I can't find anything on the website for Healthe Trim and need help losing a few pounds. Does anyone know if it's gluten free? I work out and only eat about 1200 calories a day...nothing is working. I put on about 20 pounds in 3 months when I went gluten free and only lost 5 so far. Very frustrated... :(

I can't answer your question about the product you asked about but you need to eat more calories than 1200 per day or you'll never lose weight. I do weight training twice a week and the trainers have drilled it into our heads that if you don't eat enough calories, then your metabolism shuts down and holds onto weight that you already have. I don't know your height and weight but eat at least 1600 calories a day and eat small meals and snacks often thru the day. I will admit I am one of those skinny Celiacs but since doing the weight training, I can eat whatever I want and still have trouble holding onto weight. It's amazing!

You also need to be more patient because 3 months is not long at all to be gluten free and starting a diet for weight loss. But remember to eat more than you are and stick to lean protein at every meal. That really helps and you'll be feeding your muscle...which helps to burn the fat. Good luck!