hillary13

Cold Medicines

Rate this topic

Does anyone have any suggestions on what cold medicines are gluten free?? Just trying to make my search a little easier!! :)

Thanks so much!

Hillary.

Try the google in the top right corner. just keep an eye on the dates as product info from 2006 might be different now. You can go to the website of a product you are interested in & some will mention if something is gluten-free.

Here's the list of gluten-free drugs compiled by a pharmacist. There may be some not on it that are gluten-free, too.

http://www.glutenfreedrugs.com/

Thank you! I got no sleep last night because I didn't know what to take. Tonight I won't have anything either because it's too late but I'll know what to get tomorrow. :)

Thank you! I got no sleep last night because I didn't know what to take. Tonight I won't have anything either because it's too late but I'll know what to get tomorrow. :)

If your head is really stuffy, my college son used a nasal rinse? It's not the Netty pot but the same company makes a squirt bottle ( looks like a contact lens solution bottle). With little packets of the right amount of salt. He did it in the shower, most do it over a sink. You run the warm saline water thru your sinus. He thought it was great. My firiends ear doctor told her the squirt bottles are gentler on your ear drums then the Netty pot.

I have seen them at Walmart & Target. He felt bad & got his at the grocery because it's close to school.

I think most of the cough drops are gluten-free, too. Sudafed ( brand name is gluten-free) and I think Mucinex was on the gluten-free list. You can call the companies or look at the websites, too.