BarryC

Saskatoon

Rate this topic

Hi

I cant tell you how much I enjoy this site. It is so helpfull, and I enjoy being able to help others. I am not into the whole social media thing, but would certainly enjoy meeting people, gals and guys. I enjoy traveling and meeting people from all over the world, I like to talk and am not shy. My boss says I am one of his favorite drivers. Hats off to the people who run this site, and God Bless everyone here. My favorite Beatle said: "There are no problems-only solutions"

Hi, Barry! I used to live in Saskatoon when I was going to university and know it very well. And, like you, I love to travel the world. We currently live in Alberta and own a house in Croatia. We travel to Europe two months a year and our next trip is in May. Where do you like to travel to?

BTW, have you eaten at Truffles and Bliss Fine Foods in Saskatoon? They are very aware of celiac and so accommodating. The chef at Truffles is used to celiac - his wife has it!

I am also not into social media - this is it! I refuse to do Facebook and twitter. ;)

Hi

I know people from Croatia and Serbia. Right now I am into 'bus tours'. Just took one to the Black Hills, next one to Waterton Lakes. Dont know about the stores you memtioned but a new one opened up that has gluten free stuff I will have to check out. TTYL!

Hello!

Leave it to a Canadian to be so pleasant and upbeat. Kudos!

Hi

I know people from Croatia and Serbia. Right now I am into 'bus tours'. Just took one to the Black Hills, next one to Waterton Lakes. Dont know about the stores you memtioned but a new one opened up that has gluten free stuff I will have to check out. TTYL!

Oh, wow! I would love to know all about the gluten-free store in Saskatoon. I was just there today, actually, and ate at Truffles again.