TiaMichi2

Clonazepam By Actavis

Rate this topic

I was taken Clonazepam by Accord, with no problem. Today my Pharmacist informed me that they are not able to get that Mfg. any longer and they only have the one by Actavis :angry: I called Purepac who makes Actavis and was told that it is gluten-free, but they can not certify it because they do not test for Gluten. :unsure:

I am just wondering if any one has takeng it, and if there has been any reactions.

Thanks,

:)

I take Clonazepam by Mylan and have had no problems with that. They also could not guarantee anything since they don't test for it.

I take Clonazepam by Mylan and have had no problems with that. They also could not guarantee anything since they don't test for it.

Thanks for replying! :) I went ahead and took my ususal dosage one last night, and one this morning and so far no side effects. I was really stressed over this; for someone who suffers from Anxiety, the added stress over the meds. does not help at all. :(

I wish they would stop adding gluten to medicines, is it not bad enough that we have to worry about the food we intake, but medicines too???? :angry: