Rate this topic

Anyone know of a good multivitamin for celiacs that's available online? I've heard that liquid vitamins are absorbed better, especially for a new celiac patient who is still healing. I can't seem to find one that has all the vitamins and minerals, as well as iron and calcium. And should I be taking a probiotic as well? My doctor doesn't have a clue, so I'm on my own trying to figure all this out.

You could check out iherb they have a huge selection of multivitamins with a bunch of reviews. I was looking at NOW Foods multi since they are usually soft gels but I cant see any info on it.

I can't stand swallowing pills if I don't have to, so I take chewables (I didn't even know they made chewable vitamins for adults before I found these). I take vitafusion vitamins, they have multivitamins and specific vitamins by themselves. You can buy them on line. The only ones that I have found that taste bad are the fish oil. But for some reason I've picked up the impression that most (if not all) fish oil meds taste bad.