Adalaide

Sweet And Sour

Rate this topic

My husband didn't really like the sweet and sour sauce we made tonight and frankly I have to agree. I'm not particularly thrilled with the idea of going through 100 recipes, 100 reviews and an entire afternoon cooking just to be disappointed over and over. I told my husband instead I would come to "my people" since I know I can trust you guys. We're looking for something restaurant style, like Panda Express or cheap corner late night questionable quality take out.

My husband didn't really like the sweet and sour sauce we made tonight and frankly I have to agree. I'm not particularly thrilled with the idea of going through 100 recipes, 100 reviews and an entire afternoon cooking just to be disappointed over and over. I told my husband instead I would come to "my people" since I know I can trust you guys. We're looking for something restaurant style, like Panda Express or cheap corner late night questionable quality take out.

I didn't use the breading when I made this recipe, but the sauce tasted just like the one from our local Chinese restaurant...Sweet and Sour Chicken