Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AlexandarZ

Cealiac For Two Years And I Still Have Trouble With It

Around about now ive had cealiac for about two years, and its been generally pretty bad. Ive stuck to a gluten free diet for abou the whole two years and ive noticed not much of a change in my stomach pattens. I was diagnosed after i got cealiac a few months later. I drank some mass gainer protein then i got it. I've eliminated all the gluten out of my diet but i still get these stomach aches, it never gets much better.

Some of us are more sensitive than the 10 or 20 ppm limit they put on gluten free foods. I have only a small handful (literally small, maybe 3-5?) processed products I can tolerate. It's also possible that you have other intolerances. Have you tried giving up dairy? soy? fructose?

You can try a simple diet of produce and meats. Keep a food/symptom diary. Only make one new change a week and you can track the causes of improvements or illness. This can reveal food intolerances. If you can get yourself to a healthy state you can try adding some processed foods. I had problems with a lot of processed foods, but I still have a few that I can tolerate. The food journal idea helped me a lot.