Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

albauer94

Gluten Free Play Dough

Rate this topic

Does anyone have any suggestions for gluten free play dough?  I know there are plenty of recipes out there but I would rather buy one so we have containers and don't have to mess with plastic bags that rip and let it dry out.  Besides I don't have much luck with having any homemade doughs or slimes turning out bright colored.

I saw Colorations brand but I wasn't sure if there was one better.  I would like the consistency to be close to play dough so I can buy the accessories for play dough for him to play with.

Allison

Undiagnosed with DQ8 gene and have had symptoms for 20+ years. Gluten free since March 2015

Son - DX celiac via blood 3/2015 and biopsy 5/2015 (age 3) - gluten free May 2015

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

We have tried LOTS of different gluten-free play dohs and by far we like Skwooshi the best.  It is cheap, cleans up well, doesn't stink, lasts a long time, and my boys really like it.  You can get it in activity sets or alone. 

Skwooshi on Amazon

It feels a little different than Play Doh but we use our play doh pasta maker and dentist with it and it is fine.

Edited by GDLions

Join eNewsletter