Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease Read more... ×
2 2
celiacmom774

Gluten Free BBQ sauce at Costco (Canada)

Rate this topic

Last week I was so excited to find glutenfree bbq sauce at Costco (Ontario, Canada). As my house has only been gluten-free for six weeks, I have yet to find replacements for all my old favouties. The sauce is  made by Guy Fieri from the food channel. The cost was 10 dollars for two bottles, I was happy!  The sauce was totally delicious and i went back to Costco to buy more, BUT there was only a very small section and I noticed the price had dropped and it ended with .97 which is Costco language means the item is being discontinued. I quickly checked the expiry date (2019) and bought 10 (2packs) at 4.97 each. While the price was fantastic, less than 2.50 a jar, I was sad that a gluten-free product, I just found last week was already being discontined. BTW, I also LOVE the gluten-free pizza from Costco.  The best frozen pizza ever, even my non-Celiac children love the pizza, which helps with the arguments that there is no "good" food in the house anymore.  If you want the bbq sauce you may have to go quickly as supplies are limited.