Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

• You've found your Celiac Tribe! Join our like-minded, private community and share your story, get encouragement and connect with others.

💬

• Sign In

Confused if I should start avoiding Gluten

Rate this topic

I wanted to ask if I really have Celiac or it is sth else? 
 I'm 19yo diagnosed wid psoriasis.. depression, I usually eat 3 tyms a day (healthy diet) b8 I'm skinny nd pale as hell i was healthy, had chubby cheeks whn i was 14 15 yo nd all of a sudden because a Skelton b8 my belly is flat nvr had diarrhea b8 I really feel lyk im sick۔۔  should i avoid gluten or sth...???

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

First, this forum has a built in spell checker, so please try to use it. There is also free google translate in case your knowledge of English is the issue...you could first translate there, and cut and paste it here:
https://translate.google.com/

I'll do my best to help, if I correctly understood your question. First, if you have access to health care and a good doctor you would want to get a blood test for celiac disease. If you do not you can try a gluten-free diet for a few months to see if your symptoms go away. If they do then you should stay gluten-free. Here is a list of foods that contain gluten:

Scott Adams

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

Founder Celiac.com