• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Rate this topic

Anyone have cirrhosis?

what are the connections with it and celiac?

what are the connections with it and celiac?

According to one expert I read, about 20% of Celiac's have elevated liver enzymes, which means their liver is experiencing inflamation. If this is bad enough and goes on for long enough it probably would result in Cirrhosis.

According to one expert I read, about 20% of Celiac's have elevated liver enzymes, which means their liver is experiencing inflamation. If this is bad enough and goes on for long enough it probably would result in Cirrhosis.

I was diagnosed with celiac as a child, after I had hoooorrrible stomach aches where I SCREAMED and screamed and my stomach looked like that of a biafrin child... My mother researched medical books and actually advised the physicians to take a look at what she was telling them.. of course this was a quite a few years ago, however I was put on a thyroid type pill which I MIXED IN GRAPE JUICE

Recently had a blood test and was told that I have HEP B Virus ?? What's up ??? I do not live a promiscuis lifestyle and am very worried and wondering HOW I could have aquired this . WHAT can I do, and what next.. nutrition of course but what especially to indulge in. I BELIEVE IN THE HOMEOPATHIC HEALING AS OPPOSED TO THE DRUGS, however ther really is no cure nutrition or otherwise, am I right ?/ I DO NOT have a regular doctor. Was just told that I HAVE the virus. and that my liver enzymes are only 2-3 points elevated. Please help