Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chrissy

Every Thing Was Gluten Free!

Well, honestly I don't know what year I am! I started college in the fall of '97 of University of Idaho, went there for three years, took a couple years off and got married, had kids, and am now trying to finish up at BSU. I think I am considered a Junior but I am 29 and am going slower than I would like because of the strain it puts on my family. My husband has a demanding job and so I am the parent that gets to stay at home with the kids and fit as much school in as I can which is usually 3 classes a semester. I'm majoring in Criminal Justice with a minor in Sociology.

BSU is a good school. And, all you have to do is show your student ID card to get the discount at the co-op. I hope your daughter doesn't have to drive from Garden Valley to Boise though! Thats a long drive, not to mention all the crazy Hwy 55 drivers!

Well, honestly I don't know what year I am! I started college in the fall of '97 of University of Idaho, went there for three years, took a couple years off and got married, had kids, and am now trying to finish up at BSU. I think I am considered a Junior but I am 29 and am going slower than I would like because of the strain it puts on my family. My husband has a demanding job and so I am the parent that gets to stay at home with the kids and fit as much school in as I can which is usually 3 classes a semester. I'm majoring in Criminal Justice with a minor in Sociology.

BSU is a good school. And, all you have to do is show your student ID card to get the discount at the co-op. I hope your daughter doesn't have to drive from Garden Valley to Boise though! Thats a long drive, not to mention all the crazy Hwy 55 drivers!

Oh no, she lives about 2 miles from BSU and 3 from the co-op. 55 is only crazy on the weekends :o , the drivers up here are good drivers :rolleyes:

We went to a gluten-free bakery in Portland, OR. The house looked like the gingerbread house in Hansel and Gretel! They owners gave us tastes of so many things, our tummies were full w/ we left... as were our arms... w/ bisquits, bread, rolls, cakes!