• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

jennyj

Stuffing Or Dressing Recipe

Rate this topic

I am having an overwhelming craving (not expecting) for turkey and dressing but I do not have a dressing or stuffing recipe. Can anyone help :o

I am having an overwhelming craving (not expecting) for turkey and dressing but I do not have a dressing or stuffing recipe. Can anyone help :o

Yes! Carriefaith has a fantastic stuffing recipe that I made for Thanksgiving. It is on here in the recipe forum--you can do a search for it--I'll see if I can find it.

Here it is (Post #3)

http://www.glutenfreeforum.com/index.php?showtopic=13319&hl=

I also posted one in my 'as promised, a few recipes' post - it's a rice based stuffing recipe, with mushrooms.

I just make regular bread stuffing and use white rice bread. I made it on Thanksgiving with both regular bread and rice bread since it was new for me and I didn't know if it'd be good ... the rice bread one was the more popular!! I just saute some chopped onions and celery in butter, season with sage, add in the bread and gluten-free chicken broth. Bake. It's pretty simple. Sorry no measurements, I'm one of those cooks who doesn't measure.

not sure where you are from but the here (Ontario) i found stuffing at zehrs in the frozen dept. for glutin free foods