• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Rate this topic

Greetings! I don't know what I'm doing, or not doing, but whenever I post it ends up on the last page under Forum Topics with the word "moved" beside it, and it never ends up going on the first page of the post. I have a couple on there (one from a couple of weeks ago I think) and perhaps I'm missing a step or something. :blink:

Greetings! I don't know what I'm doing, or not doing, but whenever I post it ends up on the last page under Forum Topics with the word "moved" beside it, and it never ends up going on the first page of the post. I have a couple on there (one from a couple of weeks ago I think) and perhaps I'm missing a step or something. :blink:

Hi! A new post always goes to the last page of the forum until a moderator reads it and pins it in the appropriate forum. Try checking "View New Posts" to find your post until it's been pinned. :)

Momofthree is right, that any posts have to first be read and approved by a moderator and then pinned to go to the front of a topic.

If it says 'moved', that means you posted in the wrong forum for your topic, and it was not only pinned by a moderator, but also moved to the right forum.

To find your posts again, there are two things you can do: If it was recent, and/or you've had replies, you would find it under 'view new posts'. Clicking on that is the best way to read everything that has been posted since your last visit.

Also, you can click on 'My Assistant' (both found on the top right), and click on 'my last ten posts'. You can then go to them to check if you had any replies.

Sorry about the confusion, I think I am one of the 'culprits' who has moved your posts. It's sometimes hard to know which forum is most appropriate for what you want to say or ask.

Thanks for the help. I think I'm slowly getting the hang of this. It's all very mystifiying to us computer illiterate folks :D . Thanx again and hopefully you won't hear from me again too soon.