Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

M-3 Gal

Gluten And Hair Products

Garnier sent me a list today of gluten ingredients -

Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein

Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour

Cyclodextrin

Dextrin

Dextrin Palmitate

Hydrolyzed Oat Flour

Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein

Hydrolyzed Wheat Flour

Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten

Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein

Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer

Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch

Maltodextrin

Secale Cereale (Rye) Seed Flour

Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract

Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil

Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Gluten

Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Starch

Wheat Amino Acids

Wheat Germ Glycerides

Wheat Germamidopropalkonium Chloride

Wheat Protein

Wheatgermamidoproply Ethyldimonium Ethosulfate - HOLY CRAP! LOL! What a word!

Yeast Extract

That's all she wrote.

KLS

OMG, Garnier Fructis isn't? I don't know what I am going to do now. I have a whole lot of it and it really straightens my hair. :( I do have Nature's Gate at least. I know that's 100% pure.

KLS

GARNIER FRUCTIS shampoo and conditioner is gluten-free!! I had this confirmed months ago, infact most of the hair styling products are safe too, you have to call on those.

If you search this site, Im sure you will run into a few links that talk about fructis.

Guest ~jules~

garnier is not gluten free? I use that! I'm looking in the ingredients wondering why.

Okay Okay I read back and found out they are gluten-free, (too many posts) lol :P Thats great because I have tried all the salon brands, and this cheap little bottle of garnier is the only shampoo and conditioner that can work with my nappy hair!

garnier is not gluten free? I use that! I'm looking in the ingredients wondering why.

Okay Okay I read back and found out they are gluten-free, (too many posts) lol :P Thats great because I have tried all the salon brands, and this cheap little bottle of garnier is the only shampoo and conditioner that can work with my nappy hair!

I wanted to buy some Garnier today but was afraid the wonderful scent would give me asthma. Anyone with asthma able to use this stuff??

Does anyone use Sabastian Molding Mud? I still have a slight rash at the base of my neck that itches. I have eliminated all Sodium Laurel Sulfates. That I know breaks me out. Any suggestions for another sculpting product?