Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BeckyW

Face Mosturizer

Does anyone know of a face mosturizer that is gluten free, soy free, dairy free and peanut free? Everything I see has soy in it!

If you know of any other products (hand lotions, chap stick, etc.) PLEASE let me know!

Thank you very much!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I'm also soy free and gluten-free, and Neutrogena has a bunch of moisturizers that are both. I'm currently using their 3 step acne control product, so I'm using the moisturizer that comes with that, which I really like, but you can't buy it separately--only comes with all three products. Neutrogena will email you a list of gluten-free products, but I've found that they label clearly, so just go read some, and you'll find several.

*Julie*

Gluten free since December 2004

Soy free since June 2005

Dairy free since July 2006

Does anyone know of a face mosturizer that is gluten free, soy free, dairy free and peanut free? Everything I see has soy in it!

If you know of any other products (hand lotions, chap stick, etc.) PLEASE let me know!

Thank you very much!

Ahava products are all gluten-free. That's what I was told by a company rep. I don't know if they have soy and peanut ingredients in it, but i doubt it as they tend to use natural Dead Sea minerals. I'm a big fan of their products. You can check out their website www.ahavaus.com