Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

linz7997

Yay, Texas Roadhouse

went there last night and had zero trouble...got the 6 oz sirloin w/ no grill shortening, baked potato no grill shortening, and salad w/ no croutons(obviously)...it was seriously the best steak i have EVER had...i usually like going there but last night i LOVED it!!! YAY!!! the only bad part was the boyfriend who was drinking a beer....grrrr grumble grumble :) just thought i would pass it on.

gluten free since 7/21/06

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Guest ~jules~
went there last night and had zero trouble...got the 6 oz sirloin w/ no grill shortening, baked potato no grill shortening, and salad w/ no croutons(obviously)...it was seriously the best steak i have EVER had...i usually like going there but last night i LOVED it!!! YAY!!! the only bad part was the boyfriend who was drinking a beer....grrrr grumble grumble :) just thought i would pass it on.

Gotta love a good experience eating out! congrats....Oh btw my hubby drinks beer in front of me all the time, no fair...

They are an awesome steak house... I always get a little nervous eating out.. Ruby Tuesdays I used toeat at taking a chance... The wait staff had no clue.... Like Im an alien for saying Dry..No seasoning.Needlees to say their steaks are pre seasoned... So I spoke to manger and he stated they have a steak that he could serve me dry... What are my chances of seeing that mananger again. I used to be shy about ordering out. Not anymore.If I have to I will clarify now with a manager my needs. It always has worked out okay.

Beer mmmmm..... I used to be a beer drinker. My boyfriend on the other still and always will be...Its football season...

"There is always a Brighter side to every situation"

Guys, if you like beer, try Bard's Tale or New Grist. I've had both and thought both were really good. I couldn't believe how much they tasted like "real" beer. Yum! It's worth the money for special occasions.

~Angie~

Gluten free since May 2004