Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nic

Cheeseburger In Paradise

We took my 5 year old son to Cheeseburger in Paradise last Sunday and noticed that the mini cheeseburgers are not labeled as gluten-free on the menu. All of the regular cheeseburgers are listed gluten-free but it says to order without the bun (of course). So I asked our server if I ordered the mini's without the bun are they then gluten-free. She said they would be but she did not go and check and i took her word for it. I have been seeing signs of glutening all week and was a little worried about the dinner out. Another mother on this forum stated that she does not believe the mini cheeseburgers are gluten free and she is likely to be right because why wouldn't they be listed gluten-free like the rest of the cheeseburgers? Does anyone know anything about this?

Nicole

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I remember going on to the Cheeseburger in Paradise menu and seeing that the mini-cheeseburgers weren't gluten-free. I can't be sure though. Kind odd if they aren't gluten-free and the rest of the hamburgers are. Maybe the little burgers come pre-made??

*online*