Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

brizzo

God Bless Vodka And Poloks

I finally found a 100% triple distilled potato vodka. It's called Luksusowa . It's a polish vodka. Check it out at www.Luksusowa.net . I found it here in Kentucky in a Liquor store in B.F.E. So I am sure that it is very easy to find. It gives me NO symptoms. That is a first for me. But , I warn you, as with all vodka; it packs a BAD hangover.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I finally found a 100% triple distilled potato vodka. It's called Luksusowa . It's a polish vodka. Check it out at www.Luksusowa.net . I found it here in Kentucky in a Liquor store in B.F.E. So I am sure that it is very easy to find. It gives me NO symptoms. That is a first for me. But , I warn you, as with all vodka; it packs a BAD hangover.

ROFL That's why I stick to rum.

gluten-free 12/05

diagnosed with Lyme Disease 12/06

yea, normally I am a rum/red winer... but it was good to drink something "safe" and different for a change :)

Oh, don't get me wrong, I love cosmos!! I usually get Chopin vodka, it's potato, too ... but I can only drink two, and even then I sometimes feel bad the next day. Back in college I used to be able to drink about 6 or 7 margaritas ... and still walk a straight line! I guess malabsorption has certain advantages! Now I can hardly drink anything at all!!

gluten-free 12/05

diagnosed with Lyme Disease 12/06