Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blueeyedmanda

Panera Salads...any Success?

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has ever had a salad from Panera since going Gluten-free? The office Christmas party is Monday and we are ordering out. I have checked the ingredients on the Panera website and there are a few salads which look ok. Just wondering anyones experiences.

~~~~Gluten Free since 9/2004~~~~~~

Friends may come and go but Sillies are Forever!!!!!!!

36_22_10[1].gif

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has ever had a salad from Panera since going Gluten-free? The office Christmas party is Monday and we are ordering out. I have checked the ingredients on the Panera website and there are a few salads which look ok. Just wondering anyones experiences.

I hope you found something to eat there. I was there not too long ago and I asked about gluten free foods and they had a binder that listed gluten and other allergens with their complete menu. They actually had a lot of salads that are safe, and a couple of soups too!

I just love places that have a printout-- and actually have things that are ok!

Marcia-

Diagnosed Celiac based on equivocal results on blood seriology tests, did not have a biopsy due to already eating gluten free (I didn't know any better at the time to keep eating gluten until all tests could be done).

Diagnosis came 3 months after the birth of my first child at age 31 (I believe childbirth was my trigger).

Gluten Free since 8/06

Genetic testing revealed:

I have one copy of DQ2 (DQA1 05/DQB1 02)

Son- 3 years old, so far not showing any signs of digestive issues and does eat gluten- fingers crossed!

Second baby born after I have been gluten free for 2 1/2 years- a healthy boy weighing in at 9 pounds at birth!

Hi everyone,

I always get the greek salad with black bean soup!! So good!