Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JSNA81

Redbridge Beer

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I just tried it too, picked it up along with some New Grist, which I have had often before.

I wasn't too impressed with the Redbridge... tasted like Budweiser to me. Which, before celiac, was always the worse tasting beer to me. Though, I didn't care for New Grist exactly when it came out either. I'll give it a few more chances. Still hoping to try Bard's Tale soon. Sounds a bit less "light beer like" as its an ale and a bit darker. Looking forward to that.

"If I start fighting a war... I guarantee you'll see something new" - Malcolm Reynolds, Serenity

The Red Bridge is okay. New Grist is a little better. I like Bards Tale the best but that is hard to find and is quite expensive. Bards Tale is a darker ale with a nice bitter hops taste.

If all the world is indeed a stage and we are merely players then will someone give me the script because I have no f!@#$%^ clue as to what is going on!

What does not kill you makes you stronger.

Nobody cares about losers and quitters never win. If you fail with the cowards then what's the message you send?

Can't get it right, no matter what I do. Might as well be me and keep fu@$ing up for you. - Brian Thomas (Halloween, the greatest metal band ever!)

Ian Moore. Self diagnosed at 36 because the doctors were clueless.

Started low-carb diet early 2004, felt better but not totally gluten-free. Went 100% gluten-free early 2005 and life has never been better.