Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest adamssa

Mercury!

My doctor believes that mercury contributes to a lot of things, including food intolerances. He wanted me to have my amalgams removed as well. I'm not aware of any bad effects from the ones I have, but I don't know how much they've contributed to my childrens intolerances. For my daughter that would include the thimerosal in vaccines at the time as well.

Chlorella is supposed to be good to help with mercury. I think my doctor recommended zinc and selenium supplementation as mercury interferes with those.

My doctor believes that mercury contributes to a lot of things, including food intolerances. He wanted me to have my amalgams removed as well. I'm not aware of any bad effects from the ones I have, but I don't know how much they've contributed to my childrens intolerances. For my daughter that would include the thimerosal in vaccines at the time as well.

Chlorella is supposed to be good to help with mercury. I think my doctor recommended zinc and selenium supplementation as mercury interferes with those.

Yep same with mine. He mentioned selenium as well!