Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wowzer

Just A Thought

We should let the companies that print GLUTEN FREE on their packages how happy we are. I've notice how happy in the posts from Coffeemate and Edy's just recently. I think with the new labeling laws many companies are trying to protect themselves. So maybe if we keep praising the ones that willingly do it now, more will follow. Just a thought. Wendy

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I do try to do this. I have called several companies to thank them, and I emailed at least one. Positive feedback just might encourage them to do more.

Dessa

The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you." Numbers 6:24-25

I do try to do this. I have called several companies to thank them, and I emailed at least one. Positive feedback just might encourage them to do more.

Yup, me too. I always make a point of letting the "gluten free" ones know I'm happy :P I want them to continue to make it easy for us.

Shirley

[save the Earth, It's the only planet with chocolate and wine.

It isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...

It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Gluten free since 1989

West Kootenay.... British Columbia

We should let the companies that print GLUTEN FREE on their packages how happy we are. I've notice how happy in the posts from Coffeemate and Edy's just recently. I think with the new labeling laws many companies are trying to protect themselves. So maybe if we keep praising the ones that willingly do it now, more will follow. Just a thought. Wendy

It is a good idea though ... would be good if we could figure out how to do it as a group. But they must be getting the idea of just how many of us they help.

Shirley

[save the Earth, It's the only planet with chocolate and wine.

It isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...

It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Gluten free since 1989

West Kootenay.... British Columbia

Well, I wish Walmart Canada would get on board with the gluten-free labelling, Darn it!

Linda, Mom to Ty (11 years old)

Ty was diagnosed by blood test June 7/05

biopsy Aug 11/05, diagnosis confirmed Aug 18/05

Mom, Dad and big brother Celiac-free.