Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I found for the first time in a LONG while.. gluten free microwaveable foods.. I am sure some of you have already tasted them.. Glutino makes easy premade food. Colin and I tried Spinach and Feta Cheese pizza yesterday.. yummm it was good. It didnt look like it was going to be, the crust was too white, whenever I encounter an overly white bread, it usually is yucky! but we loved it. They make a penne alfredo and a duo mushrooom.. I will be trying the alfredo for lunch today. I found them at Whole Foods. I was so excited. I dont treat myself to a Whole Foods trip often, as I always spend too much money.. but I bought the Glutino food and yes, Red Bridge beer!!! YAAY!!

Stephanie

Gluten free since October 05

son born severly premature due to

celiac

"True love stories never end" Richard Bach

"Did you ever stop thinking and forget to start again?" AA Milne

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you" AA Milne

Swimming Instructor #2 and Town Crier of Rachelville

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

i love the spinach and feta pizza. i like to add to it though: tomato sauce, canadian bacon, mushrooms, olives, and some string cheese. so good! have you tried their gluten-free macaroni and cheese? i love it! i wish i could take it to work more often, but i don't have the money or the freezer space :P how was the alfredo?

Sweetfudge

Born and raised in Portland, OR; Currently living in Provo, UT

Gluten-free since June 2006

Also living with Hypoglycemia since 1991

Dairy-free for good since summer 2008

Started IBS diet and probiotics at GI's recommendation - Fall 2008

Also avoiding: potatoes, beans, crucifers, popcorn, most red meat, coconut milk :(

Started eating a Paleo diet Spring 2011. Love it!

The grass is always greener where you water it.

i love the spinach and feta pizza. i like to add to it though: tomato sauce, canadian bacon, mushrooms, olives, and some string cheese. so good! have you tried their gluten-free macaroni and cheese? i love it! i wish i could take it to work more often, but i don't have the money or the freezer space :P how was the alfredo?

I wasn't overly impressed with the alfredo, but I love the mac and cheese. Great when we've been in town all day and too tired to cook.

I love to add all kinds of things to the pizza too :P

Shirley

[save the Earth, It's the only planet with chocolate and wine.

It isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...

It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Gluten free since 1989

West Kootenay.... British Columbia