Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For the first time ever today I bought the Glutino crackers, Besides the Nut Thins which I have been using for cheese, and the Glutano crackers I use for PB&J, these were great. They come in two packages inside the box, so it is good if you are a person who doesn't eat crackers a lot. They have a buttery taste and although it resembled a Ritz lookwise, it tasted like a club cracker. I was impressed so I had to share.

~~~~Gluten Free since 9/2004~~~~~~

Friends may come and go but Sillies are Forever!!!!!!!

36_22_10[1].gif

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Thanks for the info on the crackers. I haven't tried any of those yet. I've tried a couple different kinds of bread so far and haven't been too impressed. I'll have to try crackers. Thank You

Guest cassidy

I really like those also. Unfortunately, I can only find them in a store that is 2 hours from my house. I keep meaning to go back and stock up on them.

Glutino also makes Rusks which are very good. They are like toast rounds (but not round). They are very crispy and I love putting melted cheese on them because they do break up when you bite them. I can only find them in a store that is in an hour in the opposite direction from my house.