Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest jokamo

Food Allergy Tests

Guest jokamo

I posted yesterday about a company called Lame Advertisement? With that post it says Lame Advertisment. Tht is NOT what I typed, soooooo here we go again. Lame Advertisement, for food allergies. Has anyone used them and what did you think of them?

Thanks Jodi

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Guest jokamo
I posted yesterday about a company called Lame Advertisement? With that post it says Lame Advertisment. Tht is NOT what I typed, soooooo here we go again. Lame Advertisement, for food allergies. Has anyone used them and what did you think of them?

Thanks Jodi

This is soooo weird. Erverytime that I type the name of that company, it changes it to Lame Advertisment!!!

So nevermind. Nobody will understand what I am talking about anyway.

Jodi

This is soooo weird. Erverytime that I type the name of that company, it changes it to Lame Advertisment!!!

So nevermind. Nobody will understand what I am talking about anyway.

Jodi

Oddly enough... everyone will know what you are talking about. The website automatically turns A-L-C-A-T into "Lame Advertisement."

Jayhawkmom -

Mom of three....

Jay - 11

Bean - 8

Ian - 3

Guest jokamo

Omg! Thank you so much for replying. I thought it was either me or my computer. Lame advertisment? I agree, very weird. Anyway, has anyone used this company to test food allergies? I don't want to send my money to just anyone! I really need to know what foods I am allergic to.

Thanks

Jodi