Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pnltbox27

Personal Picture

i cant seem to get any picture to upload for my personal pic . i got my avitar pretty easy but i keep getting a message "upload failed contact board admin" anybody know what im doing wrong

diagnosed  Celiac in Feb 2007... having a real hard time commiting to the diet

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I changed my picture, to see if it works, and it went without a hitch. Is your picture bigger than 50 kilobytes? I don't have any idea what is wrong if that isn't it. You may have to contact Scott (admin) about that.

I am a German citizen, married to a Canadian 29 years, four daughters, one son, seven granddaughters and four grandsons, with one more grandchild on the way in July 2009.

Intolerant to all lectins (including gluten), nightshades (potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, eggplant) and salicylates.

Asperger Syndrome, Tourette Syndrome, Addison's disease (adrenal insufficiency), hypothyroidism, fatigue syndrome, asthma

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i cant get mine on here either....

help,

jdog

i cant get mine on here either....

help,

jdog

hey j dog i had to move my pic to a different program to change size. they were in my kodak file but i moved it to a hp picture program which let me change the size. im still not sure if i could do it again cause it was a pain in the ass. sorry i couldnt help more

diagnosed  Celiac in Feb 2007... having a real hard time commiting to the diet