Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lynne502

Cheesecake Factory?

I've been asked to go to the Cheesecake Factory tomorrow for lunch. Does anyone know if there is anything safe to order? I heard they had a gluten-free menu, but didn't see it online. Thanks!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Last time I went there I talked to the server about how the food was prepared. She had the manager come to my table and we discussed how I could order what I wanted, which was grilled salmon.

I had the grilled salmon plain with mashed potatoes and asparagus.

They were very accomodating, but I would definately talk to them about how they can prepare your food as they do not have a gluten-free menu.

Although their Godiva Cheesecake has no gluten ingredients, they prepare it using flour, so it's not safe ... unless they've finally changed that.

gluten-free 12/05

diagnosed with Lyme Disease 12/06

Don't do like I did......I went last week and took a chance. I ordered fish tacos. I asked them to grill the fish in a clean pan and they did. I had no problems at all but this is probably just luck. I didn't eat any cheesecake though it was hard to say no but I stopped at dairy queen on the way home and got a huge banana split...hahahaha....better than cheesecake!!

France