Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

i think we need to start a new group called

I'm Not A Hypochondriac But I Swear I Have A Gluten Allergy Of Some Kind

in short "INAHBISIHAGAOSK".

Anyone with me?!

Also Can people post if they have a great doctor and where they are located please?! i need one for the NYC area...any in Astoria?!

I'd be a member of that group.

From what I've read, there are alot of digestive disorders - particularly those that involve frequent diarrhea - that can damage the intestinal villi, making digestion of gluten (among other things) difficult. There's a spectrum of sensitivity to gluten not just a black/white celiac or non-celiac diagnosis. That's what makes this so difficult for those of us that are suffering and looking for answers, IMHO.

i think we need to start a new group called

I'm Not A Hypochondriac But I Swear I Have A Gluten Allergy Of Some Kind

in short "INAHBISIHAGAOSK".

Anyone with me?!

Also Can people post if they have a great doctor and where they are located please?! i need one for the NYC area...any in Astoria?!

LOL sounds good, especially with my history. I do not know of any specific doctors but as someone who was blood negative and severely damaged for years I sure can identify with that groups name. You may want to see if you can find a good allergist who can guide you through an elimination diet and offically record the results. That was how I was finally diagnosed. You could also consider Enterolab testing, I have heard many good things about them.