Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BreeVanDeCamp

Laptop Lunchbox Users...a Question For You

I bought two Laptop Lunchboxs from Whole Foods last weekend. I was disappointed to see that only one of the four main food compartments has a snap on lid. I thought the whole idea behind laptop lunchboxes was food separation and the ability to pack leftovers. Although the main outside box has a lid, I wondered if the food seems to spill out when carried sideways in an insulated lunchbox carrier?

Are you happy with your Laptop system? What would you change? What problems have you found?

Thank you! I am excited to use these during the school year!

I bought two Laptop Lunchboxs from Whole Foods last weekend. I was disappointed to see that only one of the four main food compartments has a snap on lid. I thought the whole idea behind laptop lunchboxes was food separation and the ability to pack leftovers. Although the main outside box has a lid, I wondered if the food seems to spill out when carried sideways in an insulated lunchbox carrier?

Are you happy with your Laptop system? What would you change? What problems have you found?

Thank you! I am excited to use these during the school year!

I love our Laptop Lunchbox. We haven't had any issues with spillage or compartments leaking into eachother and absolutely *love* it. The main outside box really does the trick, and my DD twists and turns her lunchbox every which way.

It has been a true blessing to have this lunchbox. It really takes the guesswork out of packing lunch.

We are 100% in love with our laptop lunches. We use them every day that we eat lunch away from home.

You really only need the lid on an individual container if that food is really wet. Like soup or yogurt. Otherwise, everything will stay put just fine.

If you read the FAQ on the laptop lunches website, they answer why they designed it with only one individual lid. Mostly for aesthetics -- it's fun to open that main lid and see all kinds of different foods.

Thank you so much for your input. I'll go check out the FAQ on the LL site next!

Another question: Whole Foods didn't offer the insulated case. I thought our existing lunchboxes would fit the LL, but it is a smidge too tight. Unless you purchase the LL case, where did you find a bag or case that will fit them?

Thank you!

Thank you so much for your input. I'll go check out the FAQ on the LL site next!

Another question: Whole Foods didn't offer the insulated case. I thought our existing lunchboxes would fit the LL, but it is a smidge too tight. Unless you purchase the LL case, where did you find a bag or case that will fit them?

Thank you!

My husband and I use the LL insulated cases, but we didn't think they were girly enough for my daughter. So we bought her one from a local toy store that is very girly.

I saw some at Wal-Mart just today that would have worked. Or head on over to Target.

There's nothing special about the LL carrying case so don't worry too much about it.