Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

allie h.

Pizza Bagel Recipe

well its not exactly a recipe but anyway I bought a package of Glutino Plain Bagels and they made me remember those mini pizza bages i used to eat before being diagnosed. So I sliced off a piece of the bagel and toasted it, then put on some mozzarella cheese and a pepperoni and put it under the broiler until the cheese was melted, it was amazing. It is great for a quick snack or if your on the run and need a quick meal to fix. It was really good.

well its not exactly a recipe but anyway I bought a package of Glutino Plain Bagels and they made me remember those mini pizza bages i used to eat before being diagnosed. So I sliced off a piece of the bagel and toasted it, then put on some mozzarella cheese and a pepperoni and put it under the broiler until the cheese was melted, it was amazing. It is great for a quick snack or if your on the run and need a quick meal to fix. It was really good.

My whole foods just gave me a bag of these last week. THEY ARE THE BOMB, aren't they? I've been doing the pizza bagels too! :D SO GOOD!