Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

au natural

Best Gluten Free Bread Ive Tried

I just want you all to know that in my search for an EDIBLE TASTY bread I have come across Gillians French and Cinnamon Raisin rolls!!!!! I WILL NEVER EAT ANOTHER PICE OF SO CALLED gluten-free BREAD AGAIN !!!

The company did tell me that they can crumble easily so to microwave them for a few seconds. I prefer to toast them. {microwaves change the molecular makeup of food rendering it nutritionally unusable to our body}.

I have use these rolls for sandwhiches and hamburgers and as far as I am concerned my search for bread is over.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

{microwaves change the molecular makeup of food rendering it nutritionally unusable to our body}.

Please provide us with your verifiable source for this.

Peter

Diagnosis by biopsy of practically non-existent villi; gluten-free since July 2000. I was retested five years later and the biopsy was normal. You can beat this disease!

Type 1 (autoimmune) diabetes diagnosed in March 1986

Markham, Ontario (borders on Toronto)

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator since 2007

I agree that these are tasty and use them from time to time. Glad you found something that you like.

Me: GLUTEN-FREE 7/06, multiple food allergies, T2 DIABETES DX 8/08, LADA-Latent Autoimmune Diabetes in Adults, Who knew food allergies could trigger an autoimmune attack on the pancreas?! 1/11 Re-DX T1 DM, pos. DQ2 Celiac gene test 9/11

Son: ADHD '06,

neg. CELIAC PANEL 5/07

ALLERGY: "positive" blood and skin tests to wheat, which triggers his eczema '08

ENTEROLAB testing: elevated Fecal Anti-tissue Transglutaminase IgA Dec. '08

Gluten-free-Feb. '09

other food allergies