Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DestinyLeah

Wintery Malaise

Does anyone have good tips on how to ease a cough from bronchitis that is keeping you up at night? I have not been able to eat or sleep for two days, my head is throbbing, and I feel like my lungs are aflame. Dr says it is the weather here, but I have gotten much worse since I went to his office. I might go to urgent care tomorrow morning, but right now I just want to get some sleep and stop feeling like a plague bearing zombie.

Diagnosed with Celiac on April 24, 2007

The bad:

Ovarian Cysts- unable to carry a child

Nerve damage

Severe intestinal damage

Near death experiences

The good:

A new outlook on life

A newfound respect for others who must face challenges that they did not necessarily want to face today

Healthy Cookies

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

humidifier, lots of hot tea with honey, sinus rinse...

really, for me, the answer is steroids and hydrocodone, but that's not exactly easily accessible...

Tiffany aka "Have I Mentioned Chocolate Lately?"

Inconclusive Blood Tests, Positive Dietary Results, No Endoscopy

G.F. - September 2003; C.F. - July 2004

Hiker, Yoga Teacher, Engineer, Painter, Be-er of Me

Bellevue, WA

Does anyone have good tips on how to ease a cough from bronchitis that is keeping you up at night? I have not been able to eat or sleep for two days, my head is throbbing, and I feel like my lungs are aflame. Dr says it is the weather here, but I have gotten much worse since I went to his office. I might go to urgent care tomorrow morning, but right now I just want to get some sleep and stop feeling like a plague bearing zombie.

I chug nyquil, it's the only thing that helps me sleep!

Diary free 11/06-6/08

Now using a small amount of low-lactose dairy such as aged cheeses and yogurt. Yum!

Gluten-free since 4/07

"When you row another person across the river, you get there yourself."

- Fortune Cookie