Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bakingbarb

Sweet Potato Flour

When I read around the net about baking gluten-free I happened across some info on sweet potato flour. Now, where do I find it? Here are some links with info if you are interested

USDA

speical foods

~Barb

Gluten Free October 18, 2007

YIPPEE for Gluten free

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I found a yam flour (the same?) in the ethnic food section of our super market HEB. It is under african food imports. I havent tried it yet. they also had potato starch, for some reason I could not find my normal potato starch at whole foods or anywhere. I am sensitive and did not have a reaction to it.

"The only thing constant in life is change"

Celiac not confirmed, but positive results with diet change

Gluten free since 10/06

Join eNewsletter

I found a yam flour (the same?) in the ethnic food section of our super market HEB. It is under african food imports. I havent tried it yet. they also had potato starch, for some reason I could not find my normal potato starch at whole foods or anywhere. I am sensitive and did not have a reaction to it.

I got some sweet potato flour at a Asian store....it was a bit pricey... I won't continue to buy it....there is too many other choices....I just use potato starch and tapioca flour, and it is at the Asian store too....

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter