Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

suepooh4

Peanut Butter Pie And Cheesecake

Hi,

I made these two this past Sunday for Easter and they were so easy and so good. I thought someone out there might like to try them too.

Peanut Butter Pie Recipe

1/2 cup peanut butter

3/4 cup powdered sugar

1 small box vanilla instant pudding

mix vanilla pudding according to directions on the box then mix in the peanut butter and powdered

sugar. Pour into pie crust and let set overnight in refrigerator. If you desire you can cover with coolwhip and chill over night . My husband lightly drizzled hersheys chocolate syrup over his piece.

I used great vaule brand (Walmart) on my peanut butter, powdered sugar and vanilla instant pudding because all three stated on the back of the product gluten free.

Cheesecake

If you haven't tried it, its so easy. Phillidelphia cream cheese has cheesecake in a container (kinda like coolwhip but it is where the cream cheese is in the store) all you have to do is pour it in a crust and put in in the refrigerator.

For the both crusts I used Envirokidz ( gluten free) vanilla animal cookies ( placed them in a big ziploc bag and crushed them with a rolling pin and added melted butter or maragine) then patted them in a pie crust. The crust turned out better than any graham cracker crust .

Enjoy

Sue

Sue

Husband diagnosed with Celiac 4/2006

Positive blood test, verified through biopsy

We have four children (no signs yet) Knock on wood

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Join eNewsletter